Looking for a coaching position?
The East Coast Bays Hockey Club has a proud legacy of encouraging our community to play amateur competitive hockey at every level. For just under fifty years we have been:
- Assisting the development of every player to grow, learn and perform at their best;
- Providing a positive, friendly and social atmosphere for all members; and
- Ensuring the principles of dedication and respect are central to our ethos.
Both our P1 head coaches have accepted hockey opportunities offshore for the upcoming season and whilst a massive loss to the club they go with our best wishes.
The club is now actively looking for suitably qualified individuals to take a leadership role in the club and development of premier team/s and elite players.
The Coaches principal duties include:
- Leading in the selection and development of squad members;
- The development and execution of the planning and delivery of technical and tactical components; and
- The monitoring and evaluation of individual player and team performance.
Our premier teams are competitive and currently have a number of provincial and national representatives. Your skills as a coach will therefore need to meet the expectations of the club, and importantly individuals, who are driven, competitive and have a desire to be the best.
The successful candidate should above all have a development mindset which is considered crucial as the entire club progresses into more supported coaching programmes to take our players forward through continuous improvement in their hockey careers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.